The application period for the Youth Leaders and the Mentor in the Children Circle for the NSU Summer Sessions is from April 1st till April 15th. No application received after the deadline will be taken into consideration.
Please write a free application in a Word document of 1 or 2 pages max with the following information and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org: (no later than April 15th)
- Full name, age, address and e-mail.
- Prior participation in the NSU
- Prior experiences as a Youth Leader or Mentor in the NSU
- Previous experience in children’s education or similar activities
- Language skills (levels)
- Why NSU should choose you?
By 20th of April Arrkom and the NSU Board will select 4-5 Youth Leaders and one Mentor.
The Youth Leaders and the Mentor will will get their travel costs, accommodation and meals at the Summer Session covered. The Youth Mentor will have to arrive one day earlier before the session starts together with the coordinators of the study circles. The Youth Leaders will additionally receive a lump sum. For 2019, this is 1000 SEK per Youth Leader, and for the Mentor.
The Mentor is expected to take part in the one-day meeting before the summer session starts (FM1) and the feedback session at the end of the summer session (FM2), which means arriving one day before the summer session starts.
The selected applicants should confirm their acceptance of the job no later than May 1st at 23:59 by sending an e-mail to Arrkom (email@example.com ). If e-mails are not confirmed, the position will be granted to the next applicant on the waiting list. Applicant on the waiting list who receives an offer as a Youth Leader after May 1st will be given 48 hours to confirm or decline. It is really important for applicants on the waiting list to watch their email carefully around these days, if they do not want to risk missing out the opportunity to be a Youth Leader.
- 1st of April – Call for applications opens.
- 15th of April – Call for applications closes.
- 20th of April – The selected applicants will receive answers from Arrkom.
- 1st of May – Last day for the selected applicants to confirm or decline their position as Youth Leaders.
- After May 1st, people on the waiting list will be contacted.